These terms and conditions explain your rights and obligations in relation to the web sites located at www.mymaddog.co.uk and www.mymaddog.com and any goods purchased through these sites. Please read them carefully. You may have other rights granted by law and these Terms do not affect these. If there is anything you do not understand then please contact us.
This site is operated by Mad Dog Marketing Limited ("we", "our" or "us"), located at Tannery House, St Mary’s Street, Penistone,
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the
Content of and copyright in the site is owned by or licensed to us. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. Any other use must be with our prior written permission.
You may not commercially exploit the content.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information only. You may only create a link to this website from another website or document if you have our prior consent.
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your use of this site at any time.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF
- The site and the goods sold through it are subject to change without notice.
- By submitting your order you are offering to buy the goods and allowing us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods (including passing your details on to third-party couriers).
- All specifications, photographs, descriptive matter and advertising published by us or contained on our site are issued only for giving an approximate idea of the goods described in them and any colours shown are intended as a guide only. They do not form part of the Terms.
- All prices are in British Pounds and include Value Added Tax where applicable.
- We reserve the right to adjust the VAT element if this changes from the current rate of 20%. Prices are subject to change without prior notification.
- All products are offered subject to availability. If a product becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we shall offer a similar replacement at no further cost, or offer a full refund if the alternative product is nor required.
ORDER CONFIRMATION & STATUS:
- We may, at our discretion, reject any order, without reason.
- An order confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as you place an order which confirms that we have received your order.
- To view the status of your order, sign-in to your account using your user name and password, and select the ‘View Order History’ option.
- Delivery time frames are based on service times provided by the carriers. Deliveries are not guaranteed, and all time slots provided are estimates.
- Orders should be checked by the recipient, before being accepted. If a parcel is received in unsatisfactory condition, it must be refused in order for the delivery company to return it to us for inspection (and if necessary, a replacement or refund will be sent).
- If you are not in to accept delivery, our carriers will leave safe, try a neighbour, or return the goods to the depot, based on the instructions provided by you at checkout.
- If we are asked to leave an order 'safe', without obtaining a signature, this is at the buyer's risk in the event of loss or damage.
- If a parcel is returned to us as undelivered because all delivery attempts have been exhausted, this shall be deemed as an unauthorised return.
- If a delivery becomes delayed in transit, particularly at busy periods, we cannot be held responsible, and we do not offer compensation or refunds for late deliveries.
- If an order is not delivered within the expected time frame, please contact us and we will begin investigations to trace the parcel through the carrier’s network. Please allow 7 days from the date of dispatch to allow us to trace any delivery.
- Goods will not be deemed ‘lost’ until 7 days have passed from the original shipping date.
- For orders deemed ‘LOST’ by the carrier, we will offer a replacement or a full refund.
- For orders deemed as ‘DELIVERED’ by the carrier, but reported as not received by the customer (if goods cannot be located after being left safe, or left with a 3rd party); we are not responsible for loss of goods after delivery has taken place. If you require a refund or re-ship, please report this to your local police station and obtain a crime reference number and we will supply a ‘NON RECEIPT OF GOODS DISCLAIMER FORM. This is a legal document for you to complete and return to us so that we can make an insurance claim against the carrier.
All returns must be authorised by us and the return carriage costs are the responsibility of the buyer. We do not offer a free collection service for returns, nor can we arrange for our carrier to collect goods from you. You must make your own arrangements to return any goods to us, either by courier or in person.
To have a return authorised, you must contact us within 14 working days of delivery for a Return Authorisation Number (RAN). Goods must then be received back by us within 14 working days since the delivery date, as per Distance Selling Regulations.
When returning goods, please ensure that you enclose your original invoice along with your RAN number so that we can identify your consignment on arrival. All returns must be sent back to us in their unused, unopened and original condition, and be in the original packaging with any enclosed documentation.
You must take reasonable care to ensure that goods are not damaged whilst in your possession or in transit, and for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. Furthermore, proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received by us.
We reserve the right to refuse any returns if the above procedure is not followed.
Following receipt of authorised returns, as set out above, refunds will be processed within 7 days, and will be credited via the original payment method only.
We do not offer refunds on unauthorised returns.
AMENDMENTS, EXCHANGES & CANCELLATIONS:
If you wish to make any changes to your order, such as a change of product, or to add a different delivery address or a different quantity of goods, please email
If you wish to make a change to the goods ordered, or cancel an order after it has been dispatched, our returns procedure must be followed and both the return carriage cost and re-delivery cost must met by the buyer.
If you refuse delivery or cancel payment rather than following our returns policy, you will be liable for all costs incurred by us. Unlawful charge backs will be referred to relevant investigative or law enforcement agencies.
All copyright and intellectual property rights existing in this site are and will remain the property of us.
Any product photography where a third party has been credited with copyright will remain property of the third party with all rights reserved.