A Complete & Balanced, low allergen food for Adult Working Dogs, in the form of a mid-size round kibble. Being a hypoallergenic recipe, this product is especially suited for dogs with sensitive digestion, food intolerances, or skin allergies. As it is Rice based, this is much more gentle on the digestion (in comparison to cheaper wheat based foods).
- Manufactured in the UK; fixed formulation (recipe will not alter batch on batch)
- Supplemented with a range of essential vitamins & minerals
- High quality, highly digestible ingredients only
- HYPOALLERGENIC RECIPE (allergen free)
- Wheat Gluten Free
- includes pre and pro biotics (to help promote a healthy gut and aid digestion)
- Single Protein Source - Human Grade Chicken – Provides essential amino acids and helps to aid growth and development.
- Whole Grain Cereals (up to 75% more nutrients than refined cereals)
- No ‘by products’ (free from Bakery waste, Animal Derivatives and Bone meal)
- No Dairy products
- No Soya / Vegetable protein (associated with causing digestive upset / itching in some dogs)
- No added artificial flavours or colours
- Naturally preserved – no BHA / BHT (E numbers).
- Contains extract of Yucca Schidigera (improves digestion and can reduce stool odour)
- Easy soak formulation coated with delicious Poultry fat, a key energy source which also offers enhanced palatability
- VAT FREE in the United Kingdom
When feeding for the first time, we recommend that you introduce this product gradually over a number of days, until it replaces all other food.
Poultry Meat Meal (min 26%), Rice (min 26%), Whole Maize, Poultry Oil, Sugar Beet, Whole Oats, Brewers Yeast, Whole Linseed, Fish Meal, Fructo-oligosaccharide (0.1%) Mannan-oligosaccharide (0.1%), Extract of Yucca Schidigera
Crude protein 24%
Crude Oils & Fats 14%
Crude Fibre 2%
Crude Ash 6%
Vitamin A: 20,000 iu/kg
Vitamin D3: 2,000 iu/kg
Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol):120 mg/kg
Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 200 mg/kg
Zinc oxide: 139 mg/kg
Manganese oxide: 40 mg/kg
Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 20 mg/kg
Calcium iodate anhydrous: 1.63 mg/kg
Sodium selenite: 0.33 mg/kg