A Complete & Balanced, low allergen food for Adult Working Dogs, in the form of a mid-size round kibble. Being a hypoallergenic recipe, this food is especially suitable for dogs with sensitive digestion, or food intolerances / allergies. With pre and pro biotics to aid digestion, plus a blend of herbs and spices to enhance palatability and offer other benefits such as fresher breath. Also includes an added joint pack comprising of Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM to promote healthy joints.
- Superb value for money when compared SAME RECIPE branded products
- Manufactured in the UK; fixed formulation (receipe does not change)
- Single Protein Source - High Quality Salmon Meal; an excellent source of Omega oils
- Supplemented with a range of essential vitamins & minerals
- High quality, highly digestible ingredients only
- HYPOALLERGENIC RECIPE (allergen free)
- Wheat Gluten Free
- includes pre and pro biotics (to help promote a healthy gut and aid digestion)
- With whole grain Cereals (up to 75% more nutrients than refined cereals)
- No ‘by products’ (free from Bakery waste, Animal Derivatives and Bone meal)
- No Dairy products
- No Soya; vegetable protein, associated with causing itching & digestive upset
- No added artificial flavours or colours
- Naturally preserved – no BHA / BHT (E numbers).
- Contains extract of Yucca Schidigera; improves digestion and can reduce stool odour
- Includes ‘joint care’, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM; maintains joint health and aids repair
- Easy soak formulation coated with delicious Poultry fat for enhanced palatability
- VAT FREE in the United Kingdom
When feeding for the first time, we recommend that you introduce the product gradually over a number of days, until it replaces all other food.
Emma Williams - Stoke-on-Trent
I started on this food for my three staffies due to the good ratings on the What dog food site. My older girl has a food allergy to gluten and other unknown ingredients. This food and the other flavours have been brilliant. All three have beautiful shiny coats, settled tummies and no more itchy skin. I would recommend this to any owners of fur babies with itchy skin, runny tummies or general food issues. Great value to, much better value than other hypoallergenic foods. One bag lasts my three around three to four weeks. Thank you for saving my girl from horrendous skin problems and me from huge vet bills and many tears.
My dog loves this food,as my dog has a sensitive stomach I thought I would give this food a try and I have not looked back since. His coat is beautifully soft and gleaming, his stomach is settled, his stools are firm and not foul smelling and all at a fantastic price.This food with no nasty additives is delivered straight to my door. Thanks from Sarah and Ollie.
E. Barron-Giles - Brentwood, Essex
Been using this food for 2 months now and my dog's tear stains have really improved. Her coat is also lovely and glossy. Thank you mymaddog!
Just writing to thank you for stocking this product. It was recommended to me by a friend in Yorkshire who uses it for her very sensitive GSD''s. For years I have struggled to find a decent quality food that my GSD likes, and more importantly, that likes my dog! So many foods (some very expensive!) have upset his tummy I was at my wits end. This food has been perfect though! No more loose stools there has been a dramatic improvement with his skin/coat. The itching has completely stopped.
Thank you from one very happy dog owner!