A Complete & Balanced, low allergen food for Adult Working Dogs, in the form of a mid-size round kibble. Being a hypoallergenic recipe, this food is especially suitable for dogs with sensitive digestion, or food intolerances / allergies. With pre and pro biotics to aid digestion, plus a blend of herbs and spices to enhance palatability and offer other benefits such as fresher breath. Also includes an added joint pack comprising of Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM to promote healthy joints.
- Superb value for money when compared SAME RECIPE branded products
- Manufactured in the UK; fixed formulation (receipe does not change)
- Single Protein Source - Human Grade Chicken Meal; provides essential amino acids and helps to aid growth and development
- Supplemented with a range of essential vitamins & minerals
- High quality, highly digestible ingredients only
- HYPOALLERGENIC RECIPE (allergen free)
- Wheat Gluten Free
- includes pre and pro biotics (to help promote a healthy gut and aid digestion)
- With whole grain Cereals (up to 75% more nutrients than refined cereals)
- No ‘by products’ (free from Bakery waste, Animal Derivatives and Bone meal)
- No Dairy products
- No Soya; vegetable protein, associated with causing itching & digestive upset
- No added artificial flavours or colours
- Naturally preserved – no BHA / BHT (E numbers).
- Contains extract of Yucca Schidigera; improves digestion and can reduce stool odour
- Includes ‘joint care’, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM; maintains joint health and aids repair
- Easy soak formulation coated with delicious Poultry fat for enhanced palatability
- VAT FREE in the United Kingdom
When feeding for the first time, we recommend that you introduce the product gradually over a number of days, until it replaces all other food.
Labrador lady - Carmarthenshire
Great product, fast delivery
Our Labradors are aged 10 and 11, and have been on this food for about 5 years, and have thrived on it. Our chocolate lab has a very sensitive stomach and this is the only food that he can reliably tolerate. This food which has a chondroitin supplement, seems to work better than the expensive chondroitin supplement which we were buying previously to add to the previous food (which now costs about £48 a bag)
As our dogs have got older, we find adding some water to the dry food immediately before they eat it, helps it go down easier.
Emma williams - Staffordshire
I started on this food for my three staffies due to the good ratings on the What dog food site. My older girl has a food allergy to gluten and other unknown ingredients. I thought I'd try all of the flavours primarily for a bit of interest in their diet. They love the chicken, lamb and salmon, generally choose the more regularly chicken due to the slightly lower price. They have happily munched through this for two years now and are healthier than ever. All three have beautiful shiny coats, settled tummies and no more itchy skin. I would recommend this to any owners of fur babies with itchy skin, runny tummies or general food issues. Great value to, much better value than other hypoallergenic foods. One bag lasts my three around three to four weeks. Thank you for saving my girl from horrendous skin problems and me from huge vet bills and many tears.